Sunday, December 9, 2012

Ehhhhh...

I have really been neglecting my poor little blog.

I completely missed my 17th birthday on here and alot of other exciting events.

I've been swamped with schoolwork, college apps, & art classes.  So I will try my hardest to come back and write more, reviews, etc etc.

I haven't even been doing that much shopping, due to the fact I need a job, but thats another story.

Maybe I start making videos, who knows.

Good news! I started my Lookbook account and if you don't what that is, its a huge fashion community, kinda like the Instagram/Facebook of Fashion. I suggest you click on the link.

I'm going to purchase a Canon DSLR soon! So that means lots of ootd's and pictures of others.  I can easily do a video from my Mac.  Its good to be back, I definitely try harder.

Thanks (:

Rain


No comments:

Post a Comment