Monday, September 3, 2012

Hello New Followers/Readers,

My name is Rain. Yes thats my real weird hippy name. Welcome to my new fashion blog.  I'm sixteen years old, a high school senior that resides in New York City, often referred to as the "fashion capital of American or even the world".  I wanted to create this blog to express my love fashion further. Also in honor of the upcoming event Fashion's Night Out & the launching of eight day event Fashion Week in New York City.

I guess you could say the city literally booming with the sounds of culture, sewing machines clicking away, and planes hitting taxis containing the world's largest designers, artists, celebrities, could inspire a teenager to create such a cliched blog.

I described it as cliched because I feel though there are hundreds and thousands of fashion blogs out there.  I hope that mine as each of them, hold some sort of originality.  I'm excited to post often and display my appreciation of patterns, textures, styles, fabrics, looks with anyone who takes it upon themselves to visit my blog.

I'd probably end up sharing more than my interesting in the arts, but food or music that has caught my attention.  I'll try to post pictures of my own outfits and other friends looks, even though at times I despise my closet & I don't own a really awesome vintage camera or DSLR. Anyways it was really cool to me to finally create this so I hope you guys enjoy.

Heres the link to personal strange blog which can be found on the website tumblr, trillstorms.tumblr.com.

Thanks for visting. It means alot.

- Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment