Monday, September 3, 2012

Rihanna Fall Peplum

Rihanna Fall Peplum




Manolo Blahnik high heel shoes
bergdorfgoodman.com


Ash black boots
$480 - jades24.com


Givenchy handbag
$2,075 - farfetch.com


Stila makeup
stilacosmetics.com


Shiseido eyeshadow
barneys.com


Hoolala Whimsical Pin Badge
$3.96 - hannahzakari.co.uk



I wanted to take a look at Rihanna's paparazzi shot and find that this style is simple to put together.  I myself recently ordered and expecting a cute little peplum top from an international website.  Rihanna's plays it nicely with harem/jogger pants, her usual but always loved open-toed shoe.  I changed her open-toed from a choice between, a casual studded calf black boot or a Manolo Blahnik pointed heel.  I kept the same clean white bag look, by Givenchy.  Perhaps not the same bag, and totally out of my price range but cute.  Maybe go for a Louis Vuitton if thats a better deal.  I suggest when the weather gets a chilly to pair this all with military green parka.  But a few of my favorite Fall 2012 looks, hope to this see this perhaps premiered on the runaway in the new few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment